Greengauge Building Energy Consultants Limited, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire
Closing date for application: 8th December 2021.
We’re Greengauge Building Energy Consultants. We are one of the UK’s most experienced and trusted building and engineering consultancies specialising in sustainable, low energy design. From our base in Wiltshire, we work with architects, homeowners and commercial landlords all over the UK on new build and retrofit projects in both the residential and commercial sectors. We approach each of our projects ‘Fabric First’; and aim to deliver buildings that combine comfort, simplicity and efficiency.
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Manager/Office Manager with at least 3 years’ experience who shares our passion for the built environment and reducing its impact on climate change.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week) with the possibility to grow into a full time role.
Your role will be to develop and deliver all marketing activities and to manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the business. You will be working with the Engineering and Physics teams as well as supporting the senior team.
You will have excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint; and preferably have a good working knowledge of Xero, WordPress and Mailchimp. You will have outstanding communication skills to work with other members of the team and our clients, you will be self-motivated, and have desire to learn.
- Marketing: including website management, social media, monthly newsletter, webinar series, Award applications, advertising, case study development, blog management, sponsorship opportunities, networking
- Compiling tender information and PQQs
- Managing business operations tasks: including insurance, rent, managing office environment (supplies, equipment)
- Keeping invoicing information up to date via Xero, dealing with client queries, payroll administration, paying bills
- Administering the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Reviewing and updating policies and relevant legislation (inc. Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity) and ensuring they are observed
- Supporting Directors in rolling out any new initiatives/processes
- Promoting staff development, training and wellbeing
- Any other responsibilities as required
You will have:
- Experience in running marketing campaigns – from inception to analysis
- Knowledge and experience of using marketing principles
- Experience in applying for Awards
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and to edit other people’s writing
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Resilient to coping with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and effectively budget time
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Able to use relevant software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and to be able to use or learn software e.g. Xero, Quotient, Mailchimp, Canva, Hootsuite, WordPress
- An interest in the built environment and its impact on climate change
- Demonstrated ability to undertake above Job Duties
You will be able to work from home much of the time however you will be required for an intensive ‘settling in’ period at the outset and there after be required to work in the office at least one day a week, so your location will be considered in the shortlisting.
Full-time salary of £22,000-£28,000 (will be pro-rata for 20 hours), dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications: 8th December 2021. Interviews remotely w/c 13th December and second interview face to face w/c 3rd January November 2022.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com